The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee sent out these figures in the aftermath of its victory in the Delaware Senate District 10 race.
- Donors from all 50 states contributed to the Stephanie Hansen campaign.
- More than 1,000 volunteers knocked on nearly 90,000 doors and made more than 60,000 phone calls.
- Hansen, her staff, and her volunteers had more than 21,000 separate conversations with voters.
- Hansen won 1,000 more votes on a Saturday special election in an off-year than the previous incumbent, Bethany Hall-Long, received in 2014. Hall-Long resigned the seat following her election as lieutenant governor.
- Legislative Majority PAC – the DLCC’s affiliated super PAC and independent expenditure operation – helped produce more than $500,000 in ads and mail.